Wednesday, September 16, 2009

favorite comment

from my last post: (about labeling my red box drawers)

Cousin Ginger:

"Personally, I'd label them Dr. Pepper pennies, mad money, Mom money and craft money or some version thereof. That way, you can drop in all the change that goes through the laundry and then spend it all on yourself (for doing such a great job at decorating the room!)"



Yup, I totally agree...especially whatever change comes out of hubby's!...he better keep it in his wallet! I would change the Dr. Pepper (not a drinker) pennies to pretty pennies...to go get my nails done or something. I am liking this more and more as I write this post...which I thought at first was just for kicks and giggles.............................................

2 comments:

  1. hey! i love your blog! having a giveaway on my new blog. www.mylittlecreativeoutlet.blogspot.com

    would love to see you over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by. I love all of your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete