Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Princess & Buddy

you would think that with taking pictures being a passion of mine, that i would have a ton of amazingly cute shots of my kids.

wrong.

i did get these ones though:


i do not like girls.

i really don't like them.

okay. maybe i like them a little.

handsome boy.



my most very favorite.
doesn't it make him look so innocent and cute?...instead of the monstrous two year old terror that he often is.




princess. she loves posing.




my camera. these steps. this lighting. those smiles.

we had fun.

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I can totally see you in their smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable kids!! And so photogenic...even when they're not smiling. Do you photoshop their eyes so they sparkle so much??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family! Happy Fall, Mandie...how's the weather up there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know that someone is using a picture of maycie on their blog for their card designs?

    http://announcingyou.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweets-superheroes.html

    I figured you probably know since she is on your blog list but just in case you didn't....
    ps I am still thinking about the maternity shoot.. will get beck to you just haven't found a chance totalk to the hubby yet about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously just want to eat you kids up they're so cute!!! I wish I could claim them as my own, but being yours, I kinda can I guess. Love ya

    ReplyDelete