Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Linder Farms preschool field trip

Maycie is attending a co-op preschool ran by myself and a few friends. So, we get the pleasure of attending all the field trips planned throughout the year.

This months field trip: Linder Farms

I don't know why I always get pictures like this because they rarely act like this!

We first went on a hay ride into the pumpkin patches.




Maycie then wanted to ride the swings.

Jaxon was a chicken so he became the spectator.


However, I did get him to ride this little barrell train ride.



The preschool clan


Then they adventured the kiddie straw maze.


Bouncy, bounce. Maycie's favorite part. Love the hair girlfriend.



The "I want donuts" face.

They have a fresh-fried donut stand. Sinfully delicious. No pictures of our donut endulgence because they didn't last long enough to snap a picture.

We {heart} preschool.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend the day. :) I love fresh dounuts too. Yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love doing the coop preschool group too, and so does Jazlyn! Your new hairdo is super cute--I love the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother's groups are pretty fun. We are enjoying ours, but it shrunk this year. There are only three of us and Camron is the only boy...oh well, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was alot of fun! I'm glad we finally got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! Isn't it awesome when the shutter speed finally catches "real" life?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a lot of fun!! Great pictures. I am excited when I get to do those kinds of things, like preschool groups.

    ReplyDelete