Monday, November 30, 2009

how dare it sneak up on me

i am talking about christmas. i am usually one of those people who has christmas done by halloween. but, i have been glued to a porcelain toilet, soda crackers and sprite...on crushed ice...of course....love our ice maker! i was looking over my calendar and upcoming photo sessions and realized i only have 2, i repeat 2 weekends until it needs to be done.

oh crap!

hope toys-r-us...uhmmm...i mean santa's workshop...is still stocked with toy story and tinkerbell toys or else i...i mean...he (aka santa) is in big trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I though it came up fast too because my eldest turns 12 on the 21st! I will have a 12 year old! Holy Crap doesn't seem to cover it. lol Good luck at Toys...um...Santa's workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better and can enjoy the holidays. There's nothing better for the Christmas spirit than eager children and the younger they are the easier they are to please!

    ReplyDelete