Wednesday, December 16, 2009

that time of year

we had a fun little get together with some close friends for christmas. it was too much fun.

there was tons of food, drinks, fun, laughter...and of course...dessert!
we did a chocolate fountain dessert bar. i was so nervous about getting this fountain going because the last time the fountain and i met...we butted heads and swore off our friendship for good. but, this time...with a little forgiveness..we managed to succeed.
mmm....yummy...my favorite dipped in the chocolate....coconut macaroons...tastes just like an almond joy...which happens to be one of my favorite candy bars.


my hubby was in charge of the drinks. this is what he came up with. good boy!


our friend, nichole, brought this cute little snowman cheese ball.
not only ca-ute...but one of the best tasting cheese balls i have ever had!

1 comment:

  1. Yep. It was a blast and a half...even though I showed up an hour and a HALF late! ARGH! I found my way to the chocolate foundtain though. It was awesome! Thanks again for a great night. SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete