Wednesday, February 24, 2010

check off list: glass jars

i seen this idea on drab to fab.

i had to make one.

i bought this glass jar at the d.i. a few months ago for $1.50.

i found this glass sundae cup at the d.i. also.....$0.50.


turned it upside down

bought this adhesive in the automotive department at wal-mart.
(about $4........dries clear).


and wha-lah. a cute jar for about $2.


i can't wait to make more. i think i may make some for my bathroom and put q-tips, cotton balls, soap, etc.
ca-ute! and cheaper than buying them at a craft store!

4 comments:

  1. man i need a house so i can start decorating it all cute. wait.. why wait for a house. i might just start doing it now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me saturday for check me out saturdays. www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I just love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete