Thursday, April 29, 2010

not junk mail

in the mood to shop.
most of the time that is a bad thing.
not today.
why?
in the mail received $10 for Kohl's, $5 for Wal-Mart, and something free at Victoria Secret.

how'd i do?
Kohl's - 2 pair of flip flops and a necklace...out of pocket....$2.65.
Wal-Mart - items for a french tip pedicure and some dazzling summer pink polish ...out of pocket.... $2.95.

(my toes will look so cute in my new flip flops)

Victoria Secret - not telling what i got....out of pocket....$0.

what a great day. thanks for trying to entice me to spend a bunch of money in your store.

2 comments:

  1. Good shoppin'! Now I only have one question...how you get free money from those stores? hehehe! Glad you were able to get some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE getting a good deal. I don't know if you ever check out my blog (not that our life is exciting) But I just posted a similar thing, went to Kohl's with that $10 gift card and got 3 sundresses for and 2 summer tops for Ella only spending $0.86! Love good bargains! Hey, and when are you due? I'm thinking on having you take some summer pics when we're in Boise mid July?????

    ReplyDelete