Monday, June 29, 2009

Mod Podge Mania

Last week I went CrAzY with my mod podge. Nothing was safe!

I {despise} clutter...even on my fridge. I have very few fridge magnets...and if a fridge magnet makes it on there...it has to be cute!

This guy was the ONLY exception. You gotta have one of these mail openers.
I had seen this idea on another blog (can't remember which one...sorry). Funny thing is...hubby used it over and over and finally the other day starting laughing. I asked him what the problem was...then I noticed the "envelope opener" in his hands. "You are too funny," he says!

Crazy or BORED...but not funny!


I also seen this next idea on a blog as well. I bought the black frame at Walgreen's for $0.49. Then rummaged through my scrapbook paper...found a keeper...mod podge it, grabbed a pear from my jar (fake ones of course)...cut it in half...hot glued it on....ta-da!

My hubby also laughed at this one too. Am I really crazy? Or is he SO not into this modern fad of decorating with fruit?!


I got this vinyl from a friend, here. I was originally going to put the vinyl on wood blocks and tie with a ribbon...but, didn't have wood blocks.

I did have this frame that I purchased a few months back at the D.I. for $2. On this craft, I also mod podge paper, waited for it to dry, placed my vinyl and ta-da! Oh, and I like the look of it better WITHOUT the glass...so it is in my future craft pile waiting to be made or designed into something fun!
Nope!...not a fan!


Aaahh!....much better! I love the antique look much better. I laughed at myself on this one. Bought something new, and tried making it look old, dirty, cracked, and rusted.

NOTE: It looks much better in person!

I think I am going to make an insert for each Holiday...to put in this frame!

8 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! You should seriously start a crafting blog too :o) not that you don't already have plenty to do... I was wondering about the photo shoot offer you made before I moved... is that still on the table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, nothing wrong with mod podge as long as you only dream about the projects you are finishing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have the cutest house ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree your amazing and Con is lucky to have you as a wife. And your house is going to be the cutest one on the block.... Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I host a monthly linky party called Mod Podge Mania! You should totally come link up!

    It's the last day of each month, and I'd love to have you! I'm lovin' your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of putting something new in it each season!

    ReplyDelete