Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pillowcase



Buddy has been sleeping on a Christmas pillowcase since...well, since he was old enough to have a pillow. Why? Hhmmm...I don't know. We have other pillowcases, I have just never put a different one on it. I usually just wash it and put it back on.



And then I seen this pillowcase pattern. I went through my scraps and made him this....



I thought it turned out super cute. As I was taking his Christmas one off, to put the new one on, it got me thinking....wouldn't it be a fun new tradition to get a new pillowcase along with pajamas on Christmas Eve!? FUN!...better get started......

3 comments:

  1. Love the pillow case and the idea!!! missed you all on th 4th but glad to see you had a good time!!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are so dang creative! :D I love pillow cases. I buy them all of the time. Maybe if I get some time I will swipe you idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrie and I have been telling you about the pj/pillowcase idea! Does this mean you are going to do it? It would be fun for all the kids to get both pj's and pillowcases. I know my boys are this year.

    ReplyDelete