Monday, July 20, 2009

Princess turns 4


Princess has been counting down her My Little Pony birthday for quite a few months now. Everything she would see in the store or on t.v....."mommy, I need that for my birthday!" Shopping for her this year was a piece of cake. I just went down the girly aisle in Toys-R-Us and threw a few things in the cart. She LOVED everything. Good job Me! (mom in charge of presents...dad in charge of cake...which you will see how well he did later in this post!)



Whoops...a little spoiled...but hey, I only spent $62 on her whole birthday because half the toys I got her were 50% off!


Good job on the cake dad! His great effort included going to Fred Meyer's, ordering, paying, and then picking it up the next day! Atta boy!


It took her a few minutes to blow out her candles. Yes, there are candles. This pictures looks like the pony's mane is on fire.


Happy 4th Birthday Princess! We love you!

I thought I was going to get away with not having a REAL birthday party with friends...and Princesses favorite....GOODY bags. But, when I asked Maycie what her favorite part of her birthday was she said..."not yet, when my friends come and we get a baggie with treats and prizes." Rats!

To all our friends....when life slows down a bit...it is party time...My Little Pony style!


And, a picture of our Buddy...because he is too cute not to share!

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maycie!!! Mandie...your kids are absolutley the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe it's been 4 years. Time flies--our girls are getting so big. You're kids are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow to fast. She is a cutie girl. Happy Birthday little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Maycie! It sounds like you guys had fun. I'm glad she loved all her toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Your kids really are ADORABLE! Glad Maycie had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Maycie! I love how much they look forward to their birthdays~why can't I be as happy about mine?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Maycie!

    I love the look on her face opening presents....priceless.

    ReplyDelete