Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I "heart"....

Warning: this is not a "tag". Just a random sampling of...ME!

*I love warm weather and am screaming for Spring to come quickly.

*I love bargain shopping. I can't seem to get enough of it.

*I love free Monday night Redbox and watching it with my boyfriend...(aka husband)...after the kids go to bed!

*I love my pajama bottoms and wish they were the new hip fashion.

*I love the new "Beauty Rush" line of body mist from Victoria Secret's...Candy, Baby and Appletini! I think I over use it though. I put it on after I get out of the shower, after I put my under garments on, and then after I put my clothes on.

*I love HGTV and can't seem to get enough of it.

*I love budgeting and thinking of ways I can save money.

*I love when I get to use a coupon. It is a drug for me!

*I love crockpot recipes. Easy and fast. Yes, it has to cook all day, so it seems like it is a "slow" meal, but just throw your ingredients in there and your done...FAST!

*I love bubble baths in the dark...then when I am done...Appletini spritz! =)

*I love the D.I. Yes, I actually said that. There are many lost treasures waiting to be found. I can't wait to go on my next treasure hunt!

*I love my body pillow and pink fuzzy blanket. Yes, I am like a child and have to have both in order to go to bed. I can't STAND my knees touching...hence...the body pillow...MUST! The blanket...last year's Valentine from my boyfriend...aka husband!

*I love the honey butter you get at Texas Roadhouse (forget the rolls). I think I could eat it by the spoon full. If anyone has a recipe that even comes close, please be my best friend and leave the recipe as a comment.

*I love filling my car up with gas. Crazy weird. I love seeing how cheap it is now!

*I love cleaning my house...am a little OCD about it. I am definitely NOT a pack rat!

*I love that you actually read till the very end. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I love this post! You come up with the funnest things to say. You are right...you got me hooked reading till the very end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If course I read to the end! I miss you and blog posts are all I get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass along your crockpot recipes!!! I found an awesome easy chicken dinner, they have these whole marinaded chickens for around $5. You take it out of the outer bag, cut 6 holes in the cooking bag it came in and stick it in your oven for 2 1/2 hrs. if it is frozen. MMMMMM good and super easy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love learning about Mandie (all grown up, I might add) I miss the D.I., too. I loved shopping there for kids clothes, books, and (like you)hidden treasures! Glad we are able to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, too!!! Such a great series of happy things and soothing thoughts... *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 cup BUTTER (not margarine) softened at room temp, NOT MELTED.
    1/2 c. honey
    Whip together for 2 minutes on high
    add in 1 tsp. cinnamon

    YUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love a lot of those things too...but I like the rolls at Texas Roadhouse too, not just the butter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't sleep without my fuzzy blanket and body pillow either. I too can't stand my knees touching. It is like we are related!

    ReplyDelete