Sunday, January 31, 2010

i am going to confess....

...i accidentally swore twice today!

i know. i can't believe i did it either. and even on sunday.

story: i was making dinner and needed something from the top of the pantry. as i was pulling it off....keep in mind i am short and on my tippy toes...about ready to give myself a charlie horse in my foot...a glass bottle...which was full...decided to come with the item i was getting. so, brace yourselves, here comes the first one.....i said "sh*t"...because i thought it was going to fall and break and that i would then be cleaning up a horrible mess.

well, guess what. it didn't break. no, rather it decided to land on my foot. so, here comes the second "sh*t. but, i put on my big girl pants and only cried a little.

now, my big toe...is really my BIG toe!!!!

lesson to learn (since it is sunday and all): grab a stool next time!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, we have all been there. I defently need to get a stool more often than no. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard right now. Poor toe! Okay, so funny. I hit post comment and my word verification was "swearing." What are the odds?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! Your poor toe! That hurts! We all do it...sometimes...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete