Monday, January 18, 2010

not a smart woman....

Winkflash is having another one of their awesome flat rate book sales. so, being the SMART woman that i am decided i need to get my pages done so i can order one. i do one book per year, and only had 44 completed pages for the year 2009 (need/want 100). ummm...okay that ONLY makes 56 pages to do in less than two weeks.

call me stupid right now. go ahead. really. i won't mind.

my wrists hate me right now too. carpal tunnel here i come!






those are a few of my completed favorites. i just checked and i only have 30 more pages to go.

i think i can...i think i can...i think i can...you are a stupid woman...i think i can...i think i can....i think i can...i hope i can....

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! Ca-ute pages too! I am way behind! It would take a miracle for me to finish. I think you can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ignoring your children as good as I did???? I ordered my book Wed, got it in the mail Sat. Love it!!!! Not impressed with the two sites I emailed you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...at least you are doing one. I still haven't done Elise's. I liked reading the letter to your new little one. So sweet, it touched my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am the worst!!! Can you just send me your pages so I can copy the layouts! That's where I have the hardest time!!!

    ReplyDelete