Friday, January 22, 2010

unlucky, lucky, luck

i found this new blog: Knock Off Wood. i love it!

unlucky because i don't have time, money or tools to do some of the projects she demonstrates.

lucky because i get to dream about what my house could look like someday with the furniture i COULD build.

luck: maybe my hubby will look at it and get some desire and inspiration to buy some tools for him....i mean me...sshh...don't tell! (most of the stuff she has on her blog you can do without a husband)

3 comments:

  1. I saw that blog last week! I love it!!! Philipp wants to build us an entertainment center now. We will see if it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following that blog for a while.... absolute favorite!!! and not to brag, but my hubby has all the tools :o) LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following that blog too. I love it!!! I have decided tools are what I am going to start asking for. Now my only problem is I don't have anywhere to put it all...I guess I will just have to save it until later.

    ReplyDelete