Sunday, January 3, 2010

Santa is exhausted!

This Christmas was going to be perfect!
And I was greatly anticipating it!


Christmas Eve:
We spent with my family. My favorite part about this is the gourmet dinner my dad always cooks...this year...steak and lobster tail. yummy!

My next favorite part and most fondest childhood memory is Santa Claus coming that night. I grew up in an extremely small town and Santa goes around to each home in town and gives everyone a small bag with peanuts, candy and an orange. This is the last chance for each child to make sure Santa has was they want packed in his sled. He then proceeds to tell them they better hurry to bed because the sleigh is packed and the reindeer are ready. It capitalizes the excitement of his arrival the next morning!
So proud of her! She is terrified of the man in the red suit!

My dad (grandpa) made each grandchild a heirloom this year.
Aren't they gorgeous!? There are shelves and bins inside to hold toys, etc.


Sporting their new Christmas Eve jammies!


After Santa and presents with my family, we hopped in our car and drove 5 hours home in hopes to make it their BEFORE Santa. We succeeded!
I think I better ask Santa about his "nice" list because I didn't think my kids were THAT good!


Princess woke up throwing up.
Bummer deal on Christmas for the whole family.


Jaxon was so much fun and loved christmas and everything about it!
One of his top favorite presents! We watch it at least once a day!


Hope your Christmas was just as wonderful and memorable!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Santa has different wrapping paper for each child~he is so clever! Hope everyone was feeling better before your vacation ended! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete