Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have the right...don't I?

I have had a few sessions over the last week or so and Maycie and Jaxon begged to get their pictures taken too. The results are below:

CAUTION: A small amount of bragging is about to go on, but hey, I am the mom...so I CAN!

Aren't they cute!



Maycie thought it would be especially appropriate to pose in her favorite dress up outfit that she wears almost everyday...TINKERBELL!


Jaxon has just taken a liking to cars, trucks, motorcycles...pretty much anything with wheels. He pretty much always has one in his hands...which means they are almost always in his mouth! We tease him that he is our little puppy because he chews up EVERYTHING!



The love of his life! "Daddy...pitch it...catch it...shoot it"...some of his first sentences.



How cute are they! I know what Jaxon is thinking....how much longer do I have to PRETEND I like her!



They grow up WAY too fast! The country song "You're gonna miss this" is in my head because I really am going to miss these small little moments that make up my life!

7 comments:

  1. You're right, they are truly super cute kids!!! I love the backdrop to your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're absolutely adorable!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics! Jaxon's face in the pics of them together is priceless. You most definately have the right to brag. Your kids are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have plenty to brag about! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...I know the song...and yes, you do miss it but there are good things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have your blog wrong on my blog reader. I thought you stopped blogging. Love the pictures. You do such a great job. It will be fun to see everyone for Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them!! You have every right to brag and I am going to brag about how qt my bros kids are!! They are growing so fast!! I love the pic below of Jax and Con and Maycie sleeping Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete