Wednesday, April 15, 2009

kid lunch idea

At our house, it is sometimes a chore to get my KIDS to eat. Yes, I said chore. For me, on the other hand, it is a chore to get me to NOT eat too much! I saw this idea online a while ago, so I thought I would give it a go.

My kids loved it! It was so easy and convenient because Maycie is a snacker and is constantly asking me for a snack. I now just tell her to go see what she has left. And she doesn't get anything else until all of her circles are gone.


Try it! I dare...no double dog dare...YOU!

NOTE: I used a mini muffin pan!...Jaxon would probably eat whatever I put in a regular muffin pan...but that would probably break our food budget!

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I will definately have to try this out. Tayson is so picky lately. He has become a snacker as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I did this once last year for the kids. It works great. thanks for the reminder I need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Makes eating fun and different. I will have to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this one with Porter. I promise you that he eats more than his father some nights!!! Maybe this will help with the "can I have a snack" problem, too. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun snack idea, I just have to come up with four mini muffin pans and figure out a way for them not to "borrow" from each other. :)

    ReplyDelete