Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My turn...

I hate feeling left out and everybody else was posting Easter pictures, so I wanted to join in on the fun!


Dying Easter Eggs

Maycie had so much fun dying the eggs. She drove me nuts for 3 days asking if we could color them yet while holding (and sleeping) with the egg dying kit...which happened to be Disney Princess...of course!

She isn't a patient person. So, WAITING for the eggs to turn colors was excruciating for a 3 1/2 year old who couldn't wait to put the princess stickers on!


Jaxon always plays the smart card. He waited until Maycie had them ALL done, then he joined the fun...except he forgot to take the shell off BEFORE he took his first bite!


Ta-DA!



Easter Egg Hunt

It isn't Easter without an Easter Egg hunt. There were eggs everywhere...even hanging from the trees!




Jaxon didn't get too far. He wanted to eat them as he went!


Maycie counting her loot! She will line them up, count them, open each one up, look at what's inside, then put it back. She has hardly eaten any of her treats and candy. She likes them better in the egg! NOTE: this is not a complaint...I quite like the fact that I don't have to worry about HER eating too much candy. Jaxon on the other hand....

....we sure do love that boy!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stink'n cute! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, you have cute kids! I'm surprised Maycie didn't eat more candy~mine have been eating theirs for days (our dentist is gonna love us).

    ReplyDelete