Monday, August 24, 2009

Home Tour: Bedroom

First stop on our exclusive home tour: the master bedroom!

Reasons I LOVE my bedroom:

1. The windows, 7 to be exact.
It is definitely the lightest room in the house and I love it...except on the mornings I would like to sleep in.

2. My new bedroom set!
(Thanks to my husband's grandparents who own a furniture store...can't beat cost + shipping!)

3. His & Hers walk-in closests.
My husband now picks up his OWN clothes in his OWN closet!

4. Size! HUGE!
It takes up half of the upstairs. Not sure on exact measurements...let's just say we played baseball up there for FHE. Sort of wasted space...but we are loving it!

5. Dimmer.
While my dad (electrician) was here, he put in a dimmer for us. Romantic! I definitely look better in an ALMOST dark setting.


This is the bedding we had on our last bed (log bed husband built). I can't decide what colors I want to do. I was thinking white and black with a red accent...hubby says he won't sleep in anything "girly". We will see who wins!



I have EMPTY drawers...well for now!


This is the only thing we have hung on the walls of our bedroom. I am quite liking BARE for a change. I am sure very shortly it will bug me...but for now, I am enjoying it. Remember: I despise clutter!

Stay tuned! More rooms to follow......

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your room looks like it should be out of a home decor magazine. It is beautiful and I love the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful! Simple, airy, light, just wonderful - enjoy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it! I think black and white would be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the house, love the bedroom, and love the furniture. Congrats on the new (HUGE) home! Next time we come through we know where to crash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need (not want) your bedroom ...and your kitchen :) ..and I have to add that your boudior furniture is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete