Monday, August 31, 2009

Look what I found....

....at the D.I. last week!

Little dessert glasses....to go in my glass cabinet...50 cents a piece! I had seen a version of these at a department store and they wanted...well...let's just say more than I wanted to spend. I don't know what kind of dessert I will put in there, or when I would use them. I will figure something out. Hey, I know. Maybe I will invite YOU over and we can try them out together!


Princess a witch dress for Halloween....$1


Buddy a Spiderman costume for Halloween...$1


A cute bird cage ($3)...well, not cute as is...I have a can of spray paint that is waiting to greet it!


A basket for buddy's room....$1.50


A serving tray ($2) that is crying for a makeover!


And new plastic placemats for the kiddies for October...$0.25 a piece.


Total: $12.72

I know, I couldn't believe it either.


Stay tuned: bird cage and serving tray makeovers to follow!

1 comment:

  1. What fun things! I found the kids costumes already too! Way to be on top of it Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete