Monday, March 9, 2009

Can't even hardly wait!

I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...and, well...you get the idea. I have been so excited to complete and share this picture. My SIL called me a few weeks ago and asked me if I wanted this shutter frame with a mirror in it. I asked how much (it was being sold at grandparents furniture store), and when she told me I was indecisive because of the price. Well, the very next day she calls and says that Grandma broke the mirror and wanted to know if I wanted to purchase it for 1/4 of the original price...so 75% off. Hhmm...let me think...


HECK YEAH!!!


The before:


Added a little TLC (black paint)....

Added a picture of my two favorite kids...and



Wah-Lah!!!!
I think I am in LOVE!

11 comments:

  1. It turned out great. I am glad you were able to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! This is not just crafty, it's down right talent and I ain't got a bit of it!!
    Way to GO Idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous!!! I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but you have SUCH a knack for finding and improving things!!! :-) What a great project! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It turned out just how I pictured it when i called you! I knew you could take something pretty and make it gorgeous. That picture totally makes the frame too! TTYL Becka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this project! You are inspiring to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love it!! I'm glad I finally found you. I missed reading your almost daily posts!! You're so awesome girl, Happy late B-day by the way. Can you believe it!! Life goes so stinkin fast. So we need to get together ASAP, I really miss you.

    ReplyDelete