Saturday, March 7, 2009

He loves me, he loves me not....

He definitely LOVES me!!!


For my birthday last week, Conrad out did himself again. He got me a new lens I have been wanting for my camera. Happy Birthday to me! Thanks, Babe!...you're the greatest.


My GREAT visiting teachers/friends brought me these roses with a balloon, sparkling cider, dove chocolates, and a special fruit tart from the Fred Meyer's bakery...(you know those cool desserts they have behind the glass that look too fancy to eat!). It was as delicious as it looked...and I didn't even share. I put the kids to bed, prepared a bubble bath...in the dark of course (seeing myself nude would totally ruin this moment), and savored every bite of my fruit tart. Know what I did when I got out? Yup, you guessed it. I spritzed up with a little Victoria Secret Appletini! Happy Birthday to me!

Since Conrad's Birthday is just a few days before mine, we had some friends cook us dinner...Salmon, Halibut, baked potatoes, homemade rolls and cheesecake for dessert. We were definitely spoiled! Happy Birthday to us!

9 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!!! We were thinking of you, too - glad you had such a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday you too! I've been thinking of you. I hope Jaxon wasn't too sick on your birthday! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to both of you! Those roses are gorgeous! I wish I had visiting teachers like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your birthday song, it won't be very long...c-ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday's are great, especially when your significant other makes them that special! Have fun with your new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy birthday Mandie dear, happy days will come to you all year... Glad to hear that you were well taken care of! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy late birthday! Sounds wonderful! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy HAPPY birthday Mandie! I think your comment about seeing yourself nude was HILARIOUS!!! Not true of course cuz u look amazing and are beautiful, but funny nonetheless. Can't wait to get pics with u this summer with the new lens! :-)

    ReplyDelete