Thursday, March 26, 2009

Egg-stra special

I saw a version of these eggs here. I really wanted to try them. They were fun and cheap. I think I spent $4, and $2.50 of that was for the stuffing. It made about 24 eggs. You can find the tutorial at the link above.

I don't feel they turned out how they "looked" in my head (that is what you get when you combine a wanna-be seamstress with a pattern and tell her she has to do it on her OWN with no help!)...but my kids love to play with them and pretend to have Easter Egg hunts all over the house. And, the best part of that is...they won't break if they're dropped and they won't hurt when thrown at each other (but that never happens at my house!).

3 comments:

  1. I think they turned out cute. That's a good idea. I never thought to make eggs Brayden wouldn't break when thrown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute. You can always call me for sewing help.

    ReplyDelete